COLUMBUS COUNTY, NC (WECT) – The Columbus County Board of Commissioners will meet at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Here are some items of interest from the meeting’s agenda:
- Public hearing for comprehensive land use plan
- Public hearing to discuss an incentive grant for Nice Blends Corporation
- Public hearing to discuss an incentive grant for PTCC Industrial, LLC
- Public hearing for proposed Columbus County Community Transportation Program application
- Committee appointments (Animal Control Advisory Council, EMS Peer Review Committee, Equalization and Review Board, Fire Peer Review Committee, Whiteville Planning and Zoning Board)
The meeting is open to the public and scheduled to take place at the Dempsey B. Herring Courthouse, Annex 12, located at 112 W. Smith Street in Whiteville.
Copyright 2011 WECT. All rights reserved.