Photo Gallery | Former RC Soles client behind bars again
COLUMBUS COUNTY, NC (WECT) – A former client of RC Soles was arrested again this past week.
Frankie Lee Jernigan was charged with two counts of violating his electronic house arrest and was booked into the Columbus County Jail on Wednesday, according to the Jail’s in-custody report. He was still in custody at the time of this post with a $16,500 secured bond on each count.
Jernigan’s court date was set for Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. in Whiteville.
In January, a judge found Soles not guilty on charges of assault with a deadly weapon. Soles was accused of hitting Jernigan in the face with a metal walking cane in September of 2011 when Jernigan was trespassing on Soles’ property. During the trial, Jernigan admitted to lying to authorities and the StarNews about various details from the night of the incident.
In February, Jernigan was charged with felony to elude arrest after authorities had to chase him on a stolen four-wheeler, going about 40 miles per hour.
- Warrant issued for Jernigan for lying to police
- Soles headed to court, judge from Robeson County
- Judge says RC Soles is not guilty of assault
- Case continued: Soles accused of assaulting a former client
- Second time man arrested for trespassing on RC Soles’ property
- Former RC Soles client leads police on chase
- Tabor City Police investigating pepper-spray fight
Copyright 2012 WECT. All rights reserved.